Terms and Conditions
- Conclusion of contract: The contract for participation in a Little Music Makers® course is concluded through written email confirmation by Little Music Makers® Hamburg.
- Payment: The tuition fee has to be paid in the given time frame as announced by email. Otherwise a reservation cannot be guaranteed.
- Refunds: If the participant cancels the course registration prior to the first lesson Little Music Makers® Hamburg will refund the tuition fee minus an administration fee of 15 €. After the 1st lesson no refunds will be given.
- Make-up classes: Each family may schedule up to two make-up lessons per semester, space permitting. Make-ups are not guaranteed but can almost always be accommodated. Make-ups cannot be transferred into another semester.
- Cancellations: Lessons may be cancelled or postponed or may be held by a teacher other than the teacher designated to the class. In case of extreme weather conditions please contact us or check out our website www.littlemusicmakers-hh.de for more information on cancellations. In case a lesson has to be cancelled on very short notice Little Music Makers® Hamburg will contact each family by phone. If a lesson is cancelled it will either be held at the end of the semester, refunded or credited. In general a teacher is designated to a particular class. However, in the case that the teacher is prevented from attending for any reason, either another teacher from our team will hold the lesson or it will be made-up for.
- Liability: Little Music Makers® Hamburg can neither be held liable for any accidents, injuries of all kinds nor for theft, personal injury or physical damage happening to a participant during or after a course lesson. Insurance coverage has to be solely provided by the course participant.
- Safety: The safety of all children has first priority. The person accompanying the child is responsible and liable for the child’s behaviour. He or she has to be prepared to act, if the child endangers itself or other children or if the child persistently disturbs the class. If it is not possible to stop the behaviour of a child, we reserve the right to ban the family from the course. We will then refund the remaining class lessons for 12 €/lesson (no refund of the class materials and administration fee of 10 €).
- Guests and siblings: You are welcome to bring guest children along. We would appreciate it if you could let us know in advance. The cost is 8,50 € per class/child. Siblings who are not registered for the course can be brought the first time for free. After that we charge 8,50 Euro per class. Grandparents, godparents etc. can always come along for free.
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee for one child is as follows. Course fee for 10 weeks 120 €; course material: CD 15 €, songbook 15 € amounting to a total of 150 €. Each additional child (older than 10 months) costs 85 € tuition fee/course.
- Severability clause: Should any provision of this Contract be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable as a whole or in part, the validity, effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and the purpose of such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Berlin. There are no additional agreements. Any supplementary agreements or amendments to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing in order to be valid.
Date: 1 September 2015