Little Music Makers® is a music school for early childhood music education in English.
Our music classes are for children ages 0 – 5 years and their parents.
Our lessons are mixed-age, i.e. babies, toddlers and young children can join in the same course and sing, dance and make music together!
Our music classes help to build a foundation in music and English with a special educational concept.
You can find our program in Hamburg Blankenese, Eppendorf, Hafencity, Ottensen, Volksdorf and Wandsbek. More locations will follow.
Free demo classes are frequently offered before a new semester starts.
Experience for yourself how refreshing and engaging children's music can be!
- Building a foundation in music and English with no previous knowledge or experience
- Playful, child-friendly learning without pressure
- Participation is encouraged through catchy rhythms and grooves
- Dance and movement, rhythmic and melodic games
- Mix of popular English and German songs newly arranged with English lyrics as well as
specially composed songs
- Introduction to different keys and musical styles like jazz, blues, rock, pop, folk, world
and classical music
- Broad variety of music that parents can enjoy as well
- Playing simple instruments like rhythm sticks, drums, egg shakers, resonator bells etc.
- New songbook and CD every 10 week term
- Changing musical content
- Participation of siblings through mixed-age groups